Thursday 27 December 2012

Book #2 The 100 Most Pointless Things In The World by Richard Osman & Alexander Armstrong

The 100 Most Pointless Things In The World

 Length of time in possession before being read : 1 day

I’m a massive fan of the BBC quiz show Pointless, the sort of fan who watches it every day has it on Series Link, tweets along with it with my own group of Pointless friends who I’ve got to know well over the last year and who as a result, knows the best answers to give for any and all questions about Geography. As a mega-fan, it behoved me to ask for “The Pointless Book” for Christmas. I have to be honest it was a great disappointment, a bit of a poor mans Grumpy Old Men, Alexander’s choices particularly being rather “upper-middle”, the only time I laughed and nodded in total agreement was over my own pet hate “cushions on beds”.

A total Christmas Cash-In book I’m afraid. Does what it says on the tin though in terms of pointlessness

Destination : Charity Shop

Verdict : Meh 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment